Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Long Overdue Update

Greetings! So sorry there have been no updates for awhile! Let's see, what is going on...4 of us have had birthdays and one is next week. Maybe my camera will start working and I can get some pics up. It's deer season up here and The Ram has been going just about every morning to sit in a tree in freezing winds. Not my idea of fun, but praise God we are all different! Mom came last week and spent way too much moola on us.

The maidens have sewn their first dresses and I really hope I can get some pics of them up because they are just beautiful. We have been fishing, where everyone caught fish, and we are getting better at knife throwing. Trust me, it's a hoot! We would like to try tomahawk throwing next. We canned pounds and pounds and pounds of apples after our friends the Moores led us to some awesome apple trees.

Now that it is getting cooler outside, we will spend more time baking and sewing and soap making and such. Maybe, just maybe we will have a sale page up before long. If you would be interested in buying soaps, lotions, lip balms, aprons, from the maidens, leave me a comment or drop me a line, it may be motivational! Still milking Belle and we have added another Jersey to our herd. Speaking of adding to our herd...

2 comments:

Kelly Jo said...

miss ya!
Kelly Jo

Lynda Hart said...

Sounds like congratulations are in order!

We miss ya'll so much and think about you often. We would definitely be interested in purchasing some items -- particularly aprons and soaps and lotions.

Sounds like you have had a busy summer/fall. I checki your blog often for updates on your crew!

Looking forward to seeing pictures!

Love,
The Harts