Monday, May 12, 2008

I REALY Don't Like These

The Ram built a very sturdy stanchion for Belle on Saturday and it was a pleasure to use it Saturday evening and Sunday. As I was about to enter the barn this morning, one of these evil creatures was slithering half way up the door with the rest of it's body still coming from underneath the outside stall area. I tried slamming the door on the beast, but it did not work, it just slithered into the barn. Where is that hoe? Oh yeah, out by the garden. At least I know that my hollerings will bring The Ram out of the house to see what is going on. However, by the time he strolled out there, the serpent could not be found in the barn. Needless to say, milking was done in the field today. I REALY don't like these things.

1 comment:

Moore Family said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I hate snakes!