Friday, February 1, 2008

Another Snow Day!

You just don't know how much fun it is until you get out in it! We found that by taking a running leap onto the sled while pointed downhill, it went really fast! Of course, the initial pain of hitting your aging body on a frozen road wears off as you are soaring down the hill. Sorry, no pictures allowed of that, you might hurt yourself laughing as my children are want to do!


My little snow bunny!



Rachel is ready for the snowball assault!



After Ronnie bombarding me faster than I could make my own snowballs, I put an ante on him for a nickel each time one of the children got him with one. At this announcement, Lily jumped off the sled and started going after him with the rest of 'em!




Almost looks like it's made of chocolate chip ice cream!




No comments: