1. Don't assume people know to take the corn husks off the tamales before eating them.
2. You can have a great time outside with it GETS UP TO 24 degrees.
3. Texas is not the only friendly state.
4. Bald eagles can be in your back yard.
5. If you squint and use your imagination, that one TV station isn't half bad.
6. We would rather read anyways.
7. It is possible to walk both ways uphill in the snow (though we did have shoes on).
8. Snow is cold and ice is slippery to walk on.
9. Ice pellets hurt as they fall from the sky, take cover!
10. UPS may not get here because of ice and snow, but the US Postal Service can and will.