Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Rachel's song


God you are so good to me

God you are so good to me
You made the Sun so Bright the Moon at Night
God you are so good to me

You made my sisters and my brother
You made my mom and my dad
my uncle and aunt
God you are so good to me

God you are so good to me
You made the Sun so Bright the Moon at Night
God you are so good to me

You made the world and everyone in it
I love You Lord
God you are so good to me

God you are so good to me
You made the Sun so Bright the Moon at Night
God you are so good to me

You picked me up when I was down
God you are so good to me

God you are so good to me
You made the Sun so Bright the Moon at Night
God you are so good to me

I love you Lord !

2 comments:

nicole said...

BEAUTIFUL
love to all
Aunt Nicole

Granny said...

Rachel,
I am so proud of you...I hope to hear you sing this song one day.
Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Blessings
I Love you
Granny