Saturday, December 29, 2007

Kinda Puts a New Spin on Things...

when you go to wash up the children on Saturday evening so they (and yourself) smell squeaky clean for the Lord's Day after a hard day of playing and getting dirty with all the neighborhood dogs (ok, the dogs really out number the neighbors as our only neighbor in view raises hunting dogs) and you discover that your well is out, again. For you city folk, that means no water. Do you realize how much you depend on water for daily tasks? Reminds me of Christ telling the woman at the well that He is the Living Water. Do I depend on Him as much as indoor plumbing? Do I take the time each day to get into His Word and fill me with that Living Water that I may never thirst again? Thank you Lord for the lesson in coming to you, depending on you for all that I am and all that I have. Thank you for using illustrations that I can understand!



Thank you Lord that all the really smelly laundry was done earlier in the day. Wish I would have done those dishes instead of unpacking books!

Hoping for water Monday...

No comments: